Original Stone Lithography in 3 colours by Contemporary Dutch artist Erik Renssen (born NL, 1960) in 2018 who is inspired by the work of Pablo Picasso. Certified limited edition of 50. Hand numbered, hand dated and hand signed in pencil by the artist. Mounted free floating in a French passe-partout, in a frame and protected by museum glass. Ready to hang. Strong tribal image. Makes a great gift…
Abstract Figure I
- Lithograph | edition of 50
(2) Frame Options:
- Framed in black/gold frame, protected by museum glass: 31.5″ x 27.5″ | 80 x 70 cm
- Framed in black/silver frame, protected by museum glass: 31.5″ x 27.5″ | 80 x 70 cm
Black-Gold Frame, Black-Silver Frame
Beige, Black, Brown, White
Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.