Tucked in the foothills of the eastern Sierras, Mono Lake is a prehistoric alkaline lake dotted by bizarre limestone tufa. On calm evenings, such as the one photographed in this image, there is an otherworldly stillness and sense of quiet, broken only by the occasional coyote call. Though not as famous as the Great Salt Lake, Mono Lake has featured in obscure popular culture from an early work of Mark Twain to an album inset by Pink Floyd.
or $179 x 10 months with
- Giclee print in white wood frame
- Approximate framed size: 34.5″ x 43.5″
- Limited Edition #18/100
- Printed in 2021
- Unframed prints and other sizes also available
- Notes: Printed photo is not watermarked. Framed photo is an illustration — each wooden frame has slightly different lines and variations and may not match this exactly.
|Dimensions||24 × 36 × 1 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.