This piece is quite heavy and sturdy. Lots of “stories” woven through out this city scene. Last picture is with me to show scale.
Beauty Always New
or $450 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Original arwork on canvas covered adhered to wood panel | Unframed
- Created: 2020
- Ships within the contiguous United States only. Shipping price is included, but please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. I plan to use itransport4u, an art shipping company that hand delivers safely to your door.
Categories: Acrylic Painting, Painting, Wood Tags: acrylic on wood panel, architectualdigest, artcollectors, artconsultant, artexponewyork, artlover, artlovers, artnewyork, city art, Contemporary, cupid, Figurative, interior design, interior designer, interiordecorating, interiordesignhotel, Mixed Media, modern art, modernart, narrative painting, newyorkdesign, Polly Cook, romantic art Subjects: Architecture and Cityscapes, Figurative, People and PortraitsMediums: acrylic, canvas, wood panelGalleries: Bill Lowe Gallery, Gallery CentralFairs: Artexpo 2021Styles: Avant-garde, Contemporary, Expressionism, Figurative, Impressionistic, Pop Art, Street Art, Urban Art, Vintage
|Dimensions||60 × 72 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.
The Color of My Fate$4,200.00 Quick View
Anything Can Happen!$2,880.00 Quick View