After the tragic death of George Floyd on May 25, 2020 the whole United States was took over by Black Lives Matter protests in fight for Equality and Justice. That was the beginning of a turbulent summer 2020 where New York City experienced hundreds of protests and NYPD was criticized for its brutality.
- Fine Art Photography printed on Kodak Photo paper in white fiberboard frame with plexiglass
- Framed Size: 12 1/2″ x 16 1/2″
- Image Captured: July 2o2o
- Inquire about additional sizes
|Dimensions||12 × 16 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.