A standing panoramic photograph taken of the Flatiron Building an hour after sunrise. The frame is carved to represent all the relief’s carved into the iconic building itself. Overall, the piece was completed in 75 hours over the course of 3 weeks.
CARVED IN STONE
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2017
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||70 × 30 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.