A standing panoramic photograph taken of the Flatiron Building just after sunrise. The 3/4″ birch frame is carved to represent some of the many reliefs carved and painted into the famous landmark give a stone texture. Overall, “Carved in Stone” was completed in 75 working hours over the course of three weeks.
CARVED IN STONE
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2017
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||70 × 30 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.