Photograph taken of the Flatiron Building on a rainy November morning looking across Broadway, 5th Avenue and 23rd Street. The frame is a to-scale model of the FlatIron District over 100 carved buildings plus Madison Square Park & 3000 painted minatures including people, cars, cabs, buses, trucks and lamp posts. Overall, the piece was completed in 600 hours work time over the course of 6 months.
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2019
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||80 × 6 × 4 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.