Art has been part of Fernanda’s life in many ways. In the early years, Art was present in the form of music and dance and later on as a means of exploration while studying Psychology and Psychoanalysis. Attending college in a city far from home, seeking a graduate degree in another, entering marriage, moving abroad, living in different cities like Chicago, Saint Louis, Boston and Miami, and finally and essentially, having lived three times the “Art” of motherhood… are for her, all forms of dancing according to the music, creating experiences, and new contexts, like making Art of life’s varied colors. Through feeling the energy and vibration of colors and textures, she dove deeper into her consciousness and began expressing her emotions through her brushstrokes and canvases.
Dimensions: 13 × 13 in
- Original art work with brown wood contemporary frame with glass, ready to hang
- Framed size: 27″ x 27″ x 2″
- Created: 2020
Categories: Oil Painting, Painting Tags: Abstract, architectualdigest, artcollectors, Atelier Without Borders, contemporaryart, contemporarycolector, decor, design, Fernanda Dabus, floridadesign, homedecor, interiordecorating, interiordesign Subjects: AbstractMediums: Oil, Oil Painting, paperGalleries: Atelier Without BordersFairs: Red Dot MiamiStyles: Abstract, Contemporary, Modern art
|Dimensions||13 × 13 in|
Beige, Brown, Green
Horizontal, Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.