Photograph taken of Tom Fruin’s glass house standing in front of the Brooklyn Bridge. Frame is carved and painted to represent the different colored glass panes lining the house. Overall, the piece was completed in 23 hours over the course of 2 weeks.
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 207
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||18 × 24 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.