“Heartbeats Of The Wild” depicts pairs of endangered animals that share a deep emotional connection. Heartbeats showcases the pureness of true fear, true love and true innocence through their vulnerable eyes. Time is running out. We need to support our earth. Animals today are dealing with too many obstacles in the way of their survival: global warming, pollution, dwindling natural habitats, etc. They are forced to suffer in silence as humanity and disease destroys our planet.”
I Dior You
or $440 x 10 months with
- Original artwork (composed of acrylic, Dior ribbon and crystals) on stretched canvas | Unframed, ready to hang
Categories: Acrylic Painting, Mixed Media, Painting Tags: Abstract, AbstractArt, acrylic on canvas, animal art, architectualdigest, artcollectors, artconsultant, artexponewyork, artlovers, artoftheday, Contemporary, Contemporary Art, decor, design, dior, endangered animals, homedecor, interior design, interior designer, interiordecorating, interiordesign, interiordesignhotel, Karin Brauns, luxury art, luxuryliving, miamidesign, Mixed Media, modern, painting, palmbeach, Zebras Subjects: Abstract, Animals, FigurativeMediums: canvasGalleries: Hellada GalleryFairs: Art Expo New York,Art Expo San Diego,Beverly Hills Art Show,RAVE Miami,Spectrum Miami,The Other Art FairStyles: Abstract, Abstract Figurative, Expressionism, Figurative, Hyper-realism, Modern art, Surrealism
|Dimensions||36 × 48 in|
Beige, Black, Brown, Gold, White, Yellow
Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.