Classic stick and rudder flying is ubiquitous in Alaska, the state with the largest per capita population of licensed pilots in the United States. For many visitors arriving in Katmai National Park in the Alaskan peninsula, a seaplane is the preferred method of travel — there are no roads connecting the park with nearest town of King Salmon. Brown bears are a common sight on the very banks where this DeHavilland Beaver is parked. As I photographed this plane, my travel companions kept watch on the nearby forest behind me.
or $119 x 10 months with
- Archival print in white wood frame
- Approximate framed size: 32″ x 24″
- Printed in 2021
- Limited Edition #20/100
- Unframed prints and other sizes also available
- Notes: Printed photo is not watermarked. Framed photo is an illustration — each wooden frame has slightly different lines and variations and may not match this exactly.
|Dimensions||16 × 24 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.