Marine image with a turbulent sky and strong plants being moved by the wind. Sometimes we need to let us go following our destiny.
PARA DONDE SOPLA EL VIENTO – TO WHERE THE WIND BLOWS
Dimensions: 20 × 20 × 1.5 in
- This is an original artwork, not a print. Each piece is entirely hand-painted and signed by Caro Ramonde.
- This beautiful hand-painted original oil on canvas would make the perfect gift for any home and occasion.
- This painting has beautiful color, rich texture, and a great finish from high-quality oil paints.
- This gallery-wrapped canvas has 1.5″ deep sides painted, framing is optional as it can be hanged as it is.
- Created: 2020
SKU: CARO-1001 Categories: Oil Painting, Painting Tags: architectualdigest, artcollectors, artconsultant, artexponewyork, artlovers, artmiamifairs, artnewyork, Caro Ramonde, Carolina Ramonde, Contemporary, Contemporary Art, contemporaryart, contemporaryartusa, contemporarycolector, design, floridadesign, homedecor, interiordecorating, interiordesign, luxuryliving, nature, plants, seascape, sky Subjects: Plants and Nature, Seascape and Sky, WaterMediums: canvas, OilFairs: Artexpo New York, RAVE MiamiStyles: Contemporary
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 1.5 in|
Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Navy Blue, White
Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+, Square
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.