Created in my Glass House studio in Mont Tremblant, Canada, the “Pop of the Wild” Collection was born out of a desire to take my artwork to a new level with a different style. Animals have always added a bit of “color” in my everyday life and I’m excited to introduce this collection to the public on RAVE. Based off of my original fine art and a sense of whimsy, I created these digital prints to warm up any room and bring a touch of “color” to your life…
Pop of the Wild Collection – Monkeys
- Digitally printed collage (created from original fine art) on archival paper with a white border | Unframed
- Ships rolled in a tube
- Signed and numbered
- Limited Edition of 20 Prints
Category: Printmaking Tags: animal art, Contemporary, endangered animals, homedecor, interior design, interiordecorating, Karin Brauns, luxury art, luxury living, miamidesign, modern, Pop art, Pop of the Wild Collection Subjects: Abstract, Animals, Plants and NatureMediums: Gloss White Polymeric Calendared VinylGalleries: Hellada GalleryFairs: Art Expo New York, Art Expo San Diego, Beverly Hills Art Show, RAVE Miami, Spectrum Miami, The Other Art ShowStyles: Abstract, Abstract Figurative, Contemporary, Modern art, Pop Art, Realism
Dark Pink, Gold, Green, Lavender, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Red, Violet, Yellow
Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+, Square
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.