The archival print surface material of my fine art prints (Chromaluxe aluminum panels) has been carefully selected to compliment the style of imagery and to bring out the strong textures, deep color tones and high contrast. The work is produced using a technology called sublimation. Sublimation is where inks are infused directly into the specially coated metal sheets. The result of this specialized process are printed images with stunning color tones, vibrancy and resolution while also having a longevity of several lifetimes.
Dimensions: 36 × 24 × 1 in
He knows exactly where he’s going and what to do when he gets there. He’s strong of mind, confident and travels through the city streets with a sense of purpose.
- Location: Philadelphia
- Image captured in 2019
- Produced for print in 2020
- Inquire about additional sizes
- Frame not required. Comes ready to hang
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Category: Photography Tags: Black and White, Charles Santora, cityscape, Contemporary, Fine Art Photography, Metal Print, New York City, Philadelphia, Street Art, Street Photography, Urban Art, Urban Landscape, Urban Portrait Subjects: Architecture and Cityscapes, People and PortraitsMediums: aluminumGalleries: Egress, Kaleidoscope, San Francisco Public Library, Sunpower, Wuhan City. Alameda IslandFairs: Art Santa Fe, Artexpo New York, Austin Art-O-RamaStyles: Black and White, Contemporary, Realism
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 1 in|
Black, Grey, White
Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.