The archival print surface material of my fine art prints (Chromaluxe aluminum panels) has been carefully selected to compliment the style of imagery and to bring out the strong textures, deep color tones and high contrast. The work is produced using a technology called sublimation. Sublimation is where inks are infused directly into the specially coated metal sheets. The result of this specialized process are printed images with stunning color tones, vibrancy and resolution while also having a longevity of several lifetimes.
Dimensions: 30 × 45 × 1 in
A tranquil bay, a ray of sun from the heavens, a tressle
- Location: San Francisco Bay
- Image captured in 2018
- Produced for print in 2020
- Inquire about additional sizes
- Frame not required. Comes ready to hang
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
Category: Photography Tags: Charles Santora, cityscape, Contemporary, Fine Art Photography, landscape, Metal Print, San Francisco, Trestle, Urban Landscape Subjects: Architecture and Cityscapes, LandscapeMediums: aluminumGalleries: Egress, Kaleidoscope, San Francisco Public Library, Sunpower, Wuhan City. Alameda IslandFairs: Art Santa Fe, Artexpo New York, Austin Art-O-RamaStyles: Black and White, Contemporary, Realism
|Dimensions||30 × 45 × 1 in|
Black, Grey, White
Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.