Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Daniela is a sociologist and has worked for more than 20 years for the United Nations and other international organizations. This gave her the opportunity to travel to countries such as Nicaragua, Guyana, Colombia, Peru, Haiti, Bosnia Herzegovina and The Netherlands. During all this traveling, she fell in love with the variety of human faces and colors she encountered and was able to photograph subjects that serve as inspiration to her portraits. Specialized in Pastel and Watercolor, Daniela has studied Fine Arts at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro and has attended classes at Parque Lage Visual Arts School.
- Original artwork on pastelmat, ready to hang
- Black wood contemporary frame
- Framed size: 20 x 16 x 1 inches
- Created: 2019
|Dimensions||16 × 12 in|
Classical Wood Frame
Black, Orange, Pink, Violet
Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+, Vertical
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.