I have combined an Acrylic Art form with Mid century design, which was very popular during the 50’s and 60’s. My process involves cutting the wood to a specific shape, prepare the wood for painting, and after achieving the desired results I coat it with a protected finish, polyurethane or resin. Hang it on your wall or use it as a Coffee Table. Every piece is one of a kind.
White Amoeba Art Table
or $650 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Acrylic paint on wood with a resin finish
- Hang it on your wall or use it as a Coffee Table
- Every piece is one of a kind
- Created: April 2020
|Dimensions||48 × 34 × 1 in|
Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.