I have combined an Acrylic Art form with Mid century design, which was very popular during the 50’s and 60’s. My process involves cutting the wood to a specific shape, prepare the wood for painting, and after achieving the desired results I coat it with a protected finish, polyurethane or resin. Hang it on your wall or use it as a Coffee Table. Every piece is one of a kind.
White Omeba Side Tables, pair
or $250 x 10 months with
- Acrylic paint on wood with a resin finish
- Hang it on your wall or use it as a Coffee Table
- Every piece is one of a kind
|Dimensions||18 × 30 in|
Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+
Black, Grey, White
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.