A line of buildings along the road into a former mining town (now a ghost town) in Montana. These were shops and homes of times gone by. They are now abandoned and left to the whims of nature.
- Limited Edition photographic art. Edition of 15 pieces in this size and presentation. Image size 12″ x 18″.
- Presented at a giclee print on 300 gsm archival art paper. Edition #’s 3-15 available. Signed and numbered by artist. Print only.
- Limited Edition documentation provided with sale.
- Also available matted and framed. Inquire for details.
|Dimensions||12 × 18 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.