This panorama was created while camping on the top of the Andes Mountains in Chile. Abandoning all advice from the locals, I traversed up the snowy mountain just as the sun was setting. I arrived at a plateau in the rugged mountains with hardly enough time to set up my camp for the evening. Alone, on top of the mountain, I overlooked the series of volcanoes that create the border between Chile and Argentina. In order of appearance: Volcán Osorno, Volcán Puntiagudo, and Cerro Rincón. There I slept, alone in my tent, and when I woke I saw the most magnificent display of light and color, and the vast landscape before me. It was in that moment that I knew anything was possible.
or $320 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Quadtych composed of four prints. Each piece measures 20 x 23 in.
- This original artwork is printed on archival high quality Fuji Crystal paper. It is then face mounted with 1/8″ acrylic and affixed to a dibond backer for support.
- Ready to hang with aluminum back mount
- Original images shot in 2017 in Chile
- Panorama produced in 2021
- Limited Edition of 15
- Other framing and size options available. Contact Zachary at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||20 × 92 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.