“For this monoprint series, we made sure to avoid any digitizing or using a computer altogether. Instead, I painted elements directly onto sheets of acetate, with black acrylic paint. These acetates were used to burn the screens. From there, I worked one on one with the printers. We built each composition up layer by layer, with no preconceived plans for color or composition, decisions that varied from one piece to the next. It was the most painting-like experience that I have ever had while printing.” – Sam Friedman
Beach Monoprint III
or $475 x 10 months with
- Hand-Pulled Screen Printed Monoprint on Mohawk Superfine UltraWhite, 160 lb cover. Deckled
- Custom framed in white with a white frame
- Edition: Unique 1/1
- Year: 2018
- Hand Signed and numbered 1/1 by the Artist
- Released in the Beach Monoprint Series by Louis Buhl in 2018
Category: Printmaking Tags: Collectible art, Contemporary Art, End To End Gallery, modern art, monoprint, Pop art, Sam Friedman, Street Art, Urban Art Subjects: Abstract, Landscape, Sunrise and SunsetMediums: Mohawk Superfine UltraWhiteGalleries: End to End GalleryFairs: Art Santa Fe 2022Styles: Abstract, Avant-garde, Contemporary, Modern art, Pop Art, Street Art, Urban Art
|Dimensions||30 × 22 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.