PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MANHATTAN BRIDGE TAKEN FROM THE CLASSIC VIEW ON WASHINGTON STREET. THE 3/4″ OAK FRAME IS CARVED AS A TO-SCALE REPLICA OF THE THE BUILDING ON THE LEFT IN THE PHOTO, 30 WASHINGTON STREET, COMPLETE WITH ECO-FRIENDLY EPOXY RESIN WINDOWS, 7 COLUMNS AND OVER 12,000 DRAWN BRICKS. OVERALL, “BRICKWORK” WAS COMPLETED IN 145 WORKING HOURS OVER THE COURSE OF FIVE WEEKS.
or $500 x 10 months with
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2021
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||48 × 36 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.