Cabane du Mont Fort is one of the beautiful high altitude huts along the Haute Route in the Swiss Alps. The route goes from Chamonix in France, to Zermatt in Switzerland, from Mount Blanc to the Matterhorn. The Haute Route is among the world’s greatest hut to hut hiking trips. Alternative routes are also available for skiing and mountain climbing, on terrain better suited to those activities. The route is 114 miles, about 36,000 feet of elevation gain climbing over 12 cols (passes) in 14 days.
Cabane du Mont Fort
or $300 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames.
- Created: 2015
|Dimensions||24 × 60 × 1 in|
Beige, Black, Brown, Green, Grey, Lavender, Light Blue, Medium Blue, Red, White
Horizontal, Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.