Showcasing agile hands of surgical suturing specialist with emergency expertise. How smooth those wrists turn to delicately sow wounds. With such a subtle use of primary colors, the painting is complete. Emphasizing fluid movement, bright color, perspective and foreshortening, this painting is homage to a seasoned physician assistant that has trained me in emergency medicine. The diptych is 2 different sized canvas that when placed next to each other, create one portrait painting.
Closing the Wound- Diptych
or $270 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Original artwork “Diptych” on stretched canvas | Unframed
- Canvas #1: 20″ x 10″ Canvas #3: 14″ x 10″
- Created: 2020
- Print on canvas also available
|Dimensions||20 × 20 in|
Black, Red, Yellow
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.