A wide angle multiple shot panorama composite of Darwin Canyon and the four small lakes by it. Shot during a backpacking trip into Evolution Basin in Kings Canyon National Park, and Sequoia & Kings Canyon Wilderness, California. Evolution Basin is among the most beautiful sections of the Pacific Crest Trail.
or $350 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, glossy finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames.
- Created: 2015
|Dimensions||30 × 60 × 1 in|
Beige, Black, Green, Grey, Medium Blue, Orange, White
Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.