As the sun set in waves over Yosemite Valley, it changed from glowing pink to gold. The peaceful moment unfolded, releasing beams of light into the sky. The sun, creator of life, reminds me of the strength, hope and optimism that shines in all of us. Although it may fade away, it’s destined to return again. Sparkling across the water, shining through the trees and illuminating the hearts of others.
- This original artwork is printed on archive quality Fuji Crystal photo paper
- Original image shot in 2016 in Yosemite
- Print produced in 2021
- Other framing and size options available. Contact Zachary at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||16 × 28 in|
16"x24", 20" x 30", 30"x40"
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.