This is a composite of 12 individual images used to create a vertical panorama of Upper Yosemite Falls in Yosemite National Park, California. I wanted to capture the motion of the falling water as it cascades down the cliff’s shear rock face and impacts rocks on the way down, decomposing into mist, spray, and many smaller rivulets. Shot the day before I started a backpacking trip through the Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne River in Yosemite.
or $200 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, white semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame is on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are also available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in a traditional frame.
- Created 2011
|Dimensions||55 × 17 × 1 in|
Beige, Black, Brown, Green, Medium Blue, Orange, White
Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+, Vertical
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.