The archival print surface material of my fine art prints (Chromaluxe aluminum panels) has been carefully selected to compliment the style of imagery and to bring out the strong textures, deep color tones and high contrast. The work is produced using a technology called sublimation. Sublimation is where inks are infused directly into the specially coated metal sheets. The result of this specialized process are printed images with stunning color tones, vibrancy and resolution while also having a longevity of several lifetimes.
or $114.50 x 10 months with
Frontier is defined as the extreme limit of settled land beyond which lies wilderness. This city explorer with his head down and supplies in hand mentally prepares himself for the challenges that lie ahead, beyond the sea of buildings and concrete. He’s human, focused, determined and strong of will. He will always get to where he wants to go.
- Location: New York City
- Image captured in 2016
- Produced for print in 2020
- Inquire about additional sizes
- Frame not required, Comes ready to hang
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 1 in|
Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+
Black, Grey, White
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.