Photograph taken of the Golden Gate Bridge from Marshall’s Beach. Frame is made to represent the waves crashing over the beach, complete with a pair of footprints carved into the sand. Overall, the piece was completed in 42 work hours over the course of 3 weeks.
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2021
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||34 × 26 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.