This image was shot at Great Sand Dunes National Monument in Colorado during a solo camping trip. The waves of sand disappearing into the mountain vista in the distance shifted and evolved with the beating wind. As the landscape began to change, I questioned our temporary existence here. Though the new shape may be altered, things take on new form. We evolve and dynamically surrender to the waves of change that come toward us.
Sands of Time
or $60 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- This original artwork is printed directly on brushed aluminum
- Ready to hang
- Signed and numbered on the back
- Original image shot in 2019 at Great Sand Dunes National Monument
- Other framing and size options available. Contact Zachary at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dimensions||16 × 24 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.