Colour is my source of expression, energy and of course inspiration. From my studio window, I could see them going up one by one in the alley way. Pops of colour in bloom like spring flowers. I got so excited, I knew I had to capture the energy they exuded. Instead of merely reflecting back the world around me, details, textures, movement and colour catch my attention.
or $50 x 10 months with
- Fine Art Photographic Print on Hahnemuhle Paper | Unframed
- Ships rolled in a tube
- Limited Edition of 1
- Signed and numbered by the Artist
- Created in 2018 / Printed in 2019
- Part of the Artist’s personal favorite collection: “Colours in Motion”
Category: Photography Tags: Abstract, AbstractArt, artcollectors, artconsultant, Bright, colour, Contemporary, Contemporary Art, contemporaryart, design, homedecor, interior design, interior designer, interiordecorating, interiordesign, interiordesignhotel, modern art, movement, Photography, Sylvie Mazerolle, umbrellas Subjects: Abstract, ObjectsMediums: Hahnemuhle paper, PhotographFairs: RAVE ArtExpo New YorkStyles: Abstract, Contemporary, Expressionism, Modern art, Still Life
|Dimensions||16 × 20 × .5 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.