There is something extremely calming about boats to me. At a lake shrouded in fog in New York I really felt as though the world was only as large as openings between the mist. Like covering your head with the blankets and willing that dream back. The mist was my blanket. It felt invigorating when I filled my chest with it. While waiting for the small boat to turn in the current I imagined that the condensed air I exhaled on the cool morning was adding to the morning’s misty blanket; I was a part of the magic. That was just Nature allowing me to play along the way she allows all of us from time to time, if we pay attention to her.
or $1,050 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- The work is produced on lumachrome paper and face mounted to acrylic. A DiBond backer is added for support and a recessed frame is added so that the work is ready to hang.
- Other framing and size options are available. Contact me email@example.com. text/Whatsapp – 808.321.8643
- Size shown at Basel: 42×84 *other sizes available
- Horizons created September, 2014
- Edition of 50
|Dimensions||42 × 84 × 2 in|
Gold, Green, Grey, Light Blue, Light Green, White, Yellow
Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
Black Laquer Floater Fame
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.