Inglenook Winery in Napa Valley, California, with the mustard and cherry trees blooming captured during the early part of a spring evening. This winery was completed in 1887 and the chateau is designed based on gravity flow, one of the first of its kind in Napa Valley, using a cable from cable cars in San Francisco, to avoid earthquake tremors and allow the building to shift safely during the crushing process. The grounds are well-established and visitors in the spring can enjoy this breathtaking beauty, captured here by photographer Karen Scally.
or $78.30 x 10 months with
- Fine Art Photography on Loose Canvas Lustre | Unframed
- Created: 2013
- Additional sizes/substrates and prices:
16″ x 24″
Fine Art Premium Lustre Paper – $252
Loose Canvas Lustre – $342
High Gloss Metal – $815
Face Mounted Glossy Acrylic – $522
24″ x 36″
Fine Art Premium Lustre Print – $473
Loose Canvas Lustre – $617
High Gloss Metal – $1580
Face Mounted Glossy Acrylic – $1152
30″ x 40″
Fine Art Premium Lustre Print – $612
High Gloss Metal – $2133
Face Mounted Glossy Acrylic – $1485
|Dimensions||30 × 40 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.