Photograph taken from the Marin Headlands overlooking San Francisco Bay on a foggy morning. The 3/4″ oak frame is carved and filled with an eco-friendly epoxy resin to represent the fog rolling through the beautiful city. Overall, “J.P.V. II” was completed in 35 working hours over the course of three weeks.
or $200 x 10 months with
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2021
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||24 × 54 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.