This is a multi-image wide angle composite panorama shot while snow camping & backcountry skiing a section of the Continental Divide Trail in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming. This trail leads to the Lone Star Geyser named because it sits away from the other geothermal features in Yellowstone.
Lone Star Trail
or $350 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames.
- Created: 2012
|Dimensions||30 × 60 × 1 in|
Green, Light Blue, Light Green, Medium Blue, White
Horizontal, Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.