Growing up heavily inspired by music, I wanted to create work that showed my love for the artist that I listened to. As part of one of my favorite series “Music made me do it!” this canvas was painted in 2018 after the passing of Mac Miller to capture one side of his amazing personality. I zoned out for hours to his albums while using vibrant colors and quick brush strokes to make this piece pop.
or $500 x 10 months with
- Original acrylic painting on pre-stretched canvas
- Created: 2018
SKU: 14896520 Categories: Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Painting Tags: AbstractArt, acrylic on canvas, artcollectors, artconsultant, artexponewyork, artlovers, artmiamifairs, artnewyork, artsantafe, Contemporary, Contemporary Art, contemporaryart, contemporaryartusa, contemporarycolector, design, homedecor, interior design, interior designer, interiordecorating, Julian Kidd, newyorkdesign Subjects: People and PortraitsMediums: canvas, OilFairs: Artexpo 2021Styles: Pop Art, Portraiture, Realism
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.