Old Rag Mountain in Shenandoah National Park in Virginia, is one of the most popular and iconic hikes & climbs in the extended Mid-Atlantic region. The upper portion of the hike is a class 3 scramble over rocks to get to the top with spectacular views in almost all directions. I’ve done this hike over 100 times, and never get tired of the views or the rock scramble. It got its name because all of the exposed rocks, along the ridgeline, make it look like an old raggedy sock.
Old Rag Mountain
or $80 x 10 months with
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames.
- Created: 2013
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 1 in|
Black, Green, Grey, Light Blue
Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+, Vertical
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.