Photograph taken of the Opera Garnier in Paris. The 3/4″ oak frame is covered in a 1/2″ thick eco-friendly pigmented epoxy resin mask of the Phanton of the Opera along with a resin rose honoring the setting of the immortal musical. Overall, “Phanton” was completed in 43 working hours over the course of four weeks.
or $170 x 10 months with
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
- Created: 2020
|Dimensions||34 × 26 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.