Picasso in Stone: Mexico has so much to offer — rich history and culture, gracious and lovely people, beautiful mountains and beaches, and lively cities. Quite true, but on the beaches of the East Cape region of Southern Baja one evening I discovered something quite different. Made from sandstone by the forces of nature, I saw a work of art created instead by Pablo Picasso. Perhaps your interpretation is different?
Picasso in Stone
$900.00 – $1,200.00
or $90 x 10 months with
Your image is available printed on Ultra High Quality Acrylic or Ultra High Quality Chromaluxe Metal. Both formats are ready to hang using a gallery quality silver aluminum back mount, allowing the image to ‘float’ off the wall.
- Acrylic: Featuring remarkable depth and brilliance. First the image is printed on premium archival metallic photo paper using archival inks, giving the image a luminous and iridescent appearance. The photo is then face mounted (the finest acrylic printing process) on super high quality clear 1/4″ acrylic with an acrylic sheet backing. For a stunning finishing touch, the acrylic edges are given a lustrous polish.
- Chromaluxe Metal: Highlighting exceptional color brilliance and vibrancy. Your image is printed on high-definition, archival quality metal that is both durable and lightweight. Using a dye sublimation process, the image is heat infused directly into an aluminum sheet that will resist fading for more that 65 years.
*See ‘Choose An Option’ below for printing options and price
Acrylic 36"x 27", Acrylic 40"x30", Metal 36"x27", Metal 40"x30"
Beige, Medium Blue
Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+, Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.