Amy Shekhter is a pop artist inspired by iconic figures of the past, merged with her love of today’s fashion. She uses a creative mix of mediums, combining digital design with various layers of texture found from resin, crystals, glitter and paint. By putting a modern spin on familiar imagery, Amy’s pop art not only introduces younger generations to these important icons, but also touches on materialism and values of today’s culture.
or $270 x 10 months with
- Original Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped canvas, ready to hang
- Created: 2020
Categories: Acrylic Painting, Digital, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Printmaking Tags: Amy Shekhter, Contemporary, iconic, modern, Pop art, Portraiture, Street Art, Studio Jackie, Urban Art, Vintage Subjects: Figurative, People and PortraitsMediums: gallery wrapped canvas, Mixed MediaGalleries: Studio JackieFairs: Artexpo New YorkStyles: Abstract Figurative, Avant-garde, Contemporary, Figurative, Modern art, Pop Art, Portraiture, Street Art, Urban Art, Vintage
|Dimensions||30 × 24 × 112 in|
Black, Brown, Dark Pink, Grey, Light Blue, Pink, White
Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+, Vertical
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.