Shed at Twilight: On the remote rocky coast of Northern California where the waves can be wild and angry or mellow and contemplative, there’s an intrepid little community that began its evolution in the architectural avant-garde of the 1960’s. Where I once made my home, Sea Ranch today encompasses 10 miles of dramatic, astonishingly beautiful coastline, grassland and forest, an environment that is cherished by its inhabitants. One of its early structures was this shed, here washed in twilight and the pink-orange glow of the setting sun.
Shed at Twilight
$750.00 – $1,350.00
or $75 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
Your image is available printed on Ultra High Quality Acrylic or Ultra High Quality Chromaluxe Metal. Both formats are ready to hang using a gallery quality silver aluminum back mount which allows the image to appear to be floating off the wall.
- Acrylic: Featuring remarkable depth and brilliance. First the image is printed on premium archival metallic photo paper using archival inks, giving the image a luminous and iridescent appearance. The photo is then face mounted (the finest acrylic printing process) on super high quality clear 1/4″ acrylic with a an acrylic sheet backing. For a stunning finishing touch, the acrylic edges are given a lustrous polish.
- Chromaluxe Metal: Highlighting exceptional color brilliance and vibrancy. Your image is printed on high-definition, archival quality metal that is both durable and lightweight. Using a dye sublimation process, the image is heat infused directly into an aluminum sheet that will resist fading for more that 65 years.
*See ‘Choose An Option’ below for printing options and price
SKU: N/A Category: Photography Tags: acrylic print, adventure, aluminum print, architectural photography, artcollectors, artconsultant, artlovers, curiosity, discover, discovery, escape, explore, explorer, Fine Art Photography, homedecor, interior design, interior designer, Jim Grossman Photography, journey, landscape, Landscape Photographer, landscape photography, lavender, northern california, office design, photograph on acrylic, photograph on metal, photographer, sea ranch, shed, sunset, travel photography, wanderer Subjects: Architecture and Cityscapes, Sunrise and SunsetMediums: ultra high quality acrylic, ultra high quality chromaluxe metalGalleries: Ashton Gallery, Dolphin Gallery, Front Porch Gallery, MPC Galleries, Oceanside Museum of Art, San Diego Art AcademyFairs: Art San Diego, Red Dot Miami
Acrylic 18"x24", Acrylic 28"x36", Metal 18"x24", Metal 28"x36"
Large: e.g. 24 x 36"+, Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.
Sedona Rooftops$750.00 – $950.00 Quick View
Grand Canyon Cliff$700.00 – $950.00 Quick View
Picasso in Stone$900.00 – $1,200.00 Quick View
Mouthful$850.00 – $1,350.00 Quick View