Amy Shekhter is a pop artist inspired by iconic figures of the past, merged with her love of today’s fashion. She uses a creative mix of mediums, combining digital design with various layers of texture found from resin, crystals, glitter and paint. By putting a modern spin on familiar imagery, Amy’s pop art not only introduces younger generations to these important icons, but also touches on materialism and values of today’s culture.
or $210 x 10 months with
- Original Artwork (acrylic paint & aerosol) on stretched canvas, smooth black wood frame
- Framed size: 30″ x 24″
Categories: Acrylic Painting, Painting Tags: Amy Shekhter, Contemporary, iconic, modern, Pop art, Portraiture, Street Art, Studio Jackie, Urban Art, Vintage Subjects: Abstract, Figurative, People and PortraitsMediums: acrylic paint, Aerosol, canvas, framedGalleries: Studio JackieFairs: Artexpo New YorkStyles: Abstract Figurative, Avant-garde, Contemporary, Figurative, Modern art, Pop Art, Portraiture, Realism, Street Art, Urban Art, Vintage
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1 in|
Beige, Black, Dark Pink, Green, Grey, Light Blue, Light Green, Pink, Silver, White, Yellow
Medium: e.g. 20 x 24"+, Vertical
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.