Summer on the east coast of the United States is a season that offers wonderful places to drive to and visit. While visiting Deer Isle in Maine morning walks were filled with wonderful photographic material with older charming houses, swampy areas, fishing village buildings etc. But the harbor itself in Stonington stood out for me. This is an early morning shot of that harbor artistically enhanced.
- Image printed on Archival metallic paper
- Framed with a wood brushed silver frame and wide archival white mat, ready to hang
- Framed size: 11″ x 13″
- Limited Edition of 10
- Available by request on high gloss aluminum
|Dimensions||4.5 × 6 in|
Gold, Green, Medium Blue, Orange
Small: e.g. 8 x 10"
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.