After a 2:30 a.m. alarm and a 30-minute drive along remote gravel roads in Capitol Reef National Park, I arrived at Temple of the Moon. The full moon was due to set before 4:00 am leaving plenty of time for some astrophotography of the Milky Way. I made my way into position and was thankful for the moonlight to keep me company. As it was March in the desert, I was shuffling around to keep warm and decided to get some test shots while waiting for the moon to set. What appeared on my camera’s playback screen took my breath away. I was in complete awe of the Moonlight lighting The Temple of the Moon.
Temple of the Moon by Moonlight
or $120 x 10 months with
- Fine art photography printed on aluminum/steel sheet
- Ships flat
- Year Created: 2022
Categories: Digital, Mixed Media, Photography Tags: Arizona, Desert, digital photography, home decor, interior decorating, interior design, landscape, luxury living, Milky Way, Mixed Media, modern art, National Parks, Nightscapes, Penny Hart, Photography Subjects: Landscape, Plants and Nature, Seascape and Sky, Sunrise and SunsetMediums: aluminum, MetalFairs: Spectrum Miami 2023Styles: Contemporary, Realism, Still Life
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 1 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.