This panorama was created while camping on the top of the Andes Mountains in Chile. Abandoning all advice from the locals, I traversed up the snowy mountain just as the sun was setting. I arrived to a plateau in the rugged mountains with just enough time to set up my camp for the evening. Alone, on top of the mountain, I overlooked the series of volcanoes that created the border between Chile and Argentina. In order of appearance: Volcán Osorno, Volcán Puntiagudo, and Cerro Rincón. There I slept, alone in my tent, and when I woke I saw the most magnificent display of light and color, and the vast landscape before me. It was in that moment that I knew anything was possible.
or $240 x 10 months with
- This original artwork is printed on archival high quality photo paper and then attached to an aluminum dibond backer.
- Ready to hang with aluminum back mount
- Original images shot in 2017 in Chile
- Panorama produced in 2021
- Also available in Psychedelic edition
- Limited edition of 30
- Signed and numbered on the back
- Other framing and size options available. Contact Zachary at firstname.lastname@example.org