This abstract painting is very different than my other works. The actual design came to me while I was sleeping and another time when I was about to sleep in different colors like a prophecy. As the name implies is the balance between different shapes and their weight. The green line in the center is the equinox that separates the northern hemisphere from the south. It also represents organic matter. life is a thin line balanced by forces of nature. action and reaction. the paintings have a good perspective and play with the viewer’s eyes as you look at the yellow ball the red moves back and vice versa. The green line though it is straight feels to have a slight curve when is seen in the center.
Worlds in Equilibrium
- Original artwork on stretched canvas | Unframed
- Created: 2019
|24 × 30 × 1 in
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.