Thank you for your interest in becoming a seller with Redwood Art Group!
To complete your application, please complete the following steps:
- Create a username.
- Let us know how many years of experience you have with online art sales.
- List other sites that your work has appeared on.
- Include a link to your portfolio website.
- Do you want to allow offers? If a collector loves your artwork but its price is beyond their current budget, check the Allow Offers box to enable them to submit an alternate offer.
- Is all the artwork you’d like to sell in the Online Art Marketplace listed exclusively with Redwood? Note: All art uploaded to the Online Art Marketplace must be listed exclusively with Redwood and may not appear on other online art-selling platforms. Check the Confirm Exclusivity box to confirm that your works of art are not listed on any other online art-selling platform and are exclusive to Redwood’s Online Art Marketplace.
- If you currently work with a Redwood sales rep, please tell us their name.
- Upload a completed Form W-9 (domestic Sellers) or Form W-8BEN (international Sellers).
- Upload a copy of your photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Create and confirm your password.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Register.