Photograph taken overlooking Chicago’s elevated train tracks winding their way through the city. The frame is carved to represent two trains of the orange and brown line passing along the way complete with epoxy resin lights and gilded in sterling silver leaf. Overall, the piece was completed in 55 work hours over the course of 4 weeks.
COMING AND GOING
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2021
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||26 × 34 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.