Photograph taken over looking Chicago’s elevated train tracks winding their way through the city. The 3/4″ oak fram is carved to represent two trains of the orange and brown line passing along the way complete with eco-friendly epoxy resin lights & windows and gilded in sterling silver leaf. Overall, “Coming & Going” was completed in 55 hours over the course of 4 weeks.
COMING AND GOING
or $200 x 10 months with
- Original artwork part of James Venuti’s Living Frames Collection
- Photograph infused onto aluminum and mounted on hand carved and painted frame
- Created: 2021
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
|Dimensions||26 × 34 × 2 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.