This was shot in the Cirque of the Towers in the Wind River Range of Wyoming. The Cirque of the Towers is a semicircle of fifteen, 12,000 ft. peaks along the Continental Divide Trail and surrounding the Cirque valley. Lizard Head is one of the many named peaks there. The Cirque is a mecca for backpackers, mountain climbers, and wilderness photographers. My large format panoramas are composites of 12 to 30 individual images.
Lizard Head & Bear Lake
or $450 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Framed, archival infused aluminum print, semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang.
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames.
- Created: 2016
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||30 × 80 × 1 in|
Beige, Brown, Green, Grey, Medium Blue, White, Yellow
Horizontal, Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.