This multi-image panorama was shot while doing a backpacking trip through Evolution Basin where the Pacific Crest Trail and John Muir Trail run coincident. The beautiful, and well named, Sapphire Lake sits at about 11,000 ft. of elevation. At this elevation, Fall comes in late August / early September causing the grasses to turn orange & yellow. The clouds are acting as a wonderful soft filter of the sun on this rocky, mountainous landscape. Mother natures rock garden.
Sapphire Lake – Pacific Crest Trail
or $300 x 10 months with
- Archival photographic print infused into aluminum with a semi-gloss satin finish
- Black aluminum frame on back of image, and inset 1.5″ on all four sides, image floats 0.75″ off wall, ready to hang
- Both smaller and larger metal prints are available; as well as archival photographic paper prints in traditional frames
- Created: 2012
|Dimensions||24 × 60 × 1 in|
Beige, Black, Brown, Green, Grey, Light Blue, Medium Blue, Navy Blue, Orange, White, Yellow
Horizontal, Oversized: e.g. 36 x 48"+
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.