Up to the Lake is an abstract depiction of the joy and anticipation of climbing a road or trail to a high country lake in summertime. It is painted on gallery stretched canvas with 1 and 1/4 inch deep stretcher bars and is ready to hang.
Up to the Lake
or $190 x 10 months with
Pay over time with Art Money.
10 payments, 10 months, no interest.
New to Art Money?
Get Started here. Fast, real-time approvals. Approved buyers select Art Money at checkout, enjoy immediately.
- Original acrylic painting on stretched canvas| Unframed, ready to hang
- Created: 2022
Available on backorder
Categories: Acrylic Painting, Painting Tags: Abstract, AbstractArt, abstractexpressionism, abstractexpressionist, Acrylic, acrylic on canvas, Art, artcollectors, artconsultant, artlover, artlovers, artoftheday, artsantafe, Contemporary, Contemporary Art, contemporaryabstraction, contemporaryartusa, contemporaryexpressionism, contemporarypainter, contemporarypainting, decor, design, expressionist painting, expressionistart, homedecor, interiordecorating, interiordesign, interiordesigner, modernart, Nancy J. McLaughlin, painter, painting Subjects: Abstract, WaterMediums: acrylic paint, canvas, hanging wire, wood stretchersFairs: Art Santa Fe 2022, StArtup San Francisco 2019Styles: Abstract, Contemporary, Expressionism, Modern art
|Dimensions||40 × 32 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.
Break on Through$2,300.00 Quick View
Uphill Run$800.00 Quick View
Cloud and Shadows$1,000.00 Quick View
Beyond the Countryside$800.00 Quick View